Skip to main content

Madonna - Madonna Felt Like 'Caged Animal'


Madonna picture

Madonna Felt Like 'Caged Animal'


Madonna wrote her latest album, 'MDNA', because she ''felt like a caged animal.''
Madonna wrote 'MDNA' because she ''felt like a caged animal.''
The 'Give me all Your Luvin' hitmaker was motivated to make her first album in four years because she was upset with fame and felt like she has something important to say.
She told Sirius XM radio: ''I felt like a caged animal. I felt like I had to scream. I had to get some things off my chest.
''There's something simple and primal and direct about playing guitar and singing.
''I still have a lot to say. I still get p****d off about things. And I still believe in love.''
She also praised producer William Orbit, who worked on 'MDNA' and has previously collaborated with Madonna on her 'Music' and 'Ray of Light' albums.
She added: ''Something magical happens when I work with William. He is a tortured soul, and he brings out the tortured soul in me.''
Madonna - who divorced director Guy Ritchie in 2008 - also claimed she's not as ''in control'' of her career as people perceive her to be.
She said: ''I have great leadership qualities, but I don't think I'll ever be as in control as people believe I am or want me to be.
''The journey is to get close to the answer. The education that you have is your journey. You're learning how to be a human being.''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna MDNA World Tour “Making of” by Moment Factory [Must-see Video]

It’s always an amazing feeling when we get a small glimpse of what’s happening behind the scenes at any Madonna event! Moment Factory, the Canadian team behind the  concept, visual imagery and lightning  of 12 songs of Madonna’s MDNA Tour, gives us an exclusive look at the creative process behind the MDNA Tour! We also get a more detailed view of the “Revolver” and “Gang Bang” backdrop videos! Have a look the incredible footage and enjoy! In case you missed it before…

Week of November 23, 1996: "You must love me" peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100

Week of  November 23, 1996: “You must love me” peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100 BILLBOARD HOT 100: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) BILLBOARD COMPREHENSIVE CHARTS: HOT 100 SINGLE SALES: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) HOT 100 AIRPLAY: “You must love me”  #27 (5 weeks) ADULT CONTEMPORARY: “You must love me”  #16 (3 weeks) TOP 40 MAINSTREAM: “You must love me”  #23 (4 weeks) ADULT TOP 40: “You must love me”  #24 (4 weeks)  OFFICIAL UK SINGLES TOP 100:  “You must love me”  #61   (FINAL WEEK/4 weeks) OFFICIAL UK ALBUMS TOP 100:  #31  ”Evita OST” MADONNA  (3 weeks)

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.