Skip to main content

Stage fit for a queen






THE COUNTDOWN IS on for Madonna live in Abu Dhabi as details emerged of the extensive refurbishment work that has gone into the du Arena, Yas Island, ahead of the June 3 and 4 concerts.


The du Arena is promising to provide a world-class experience for the 50,000 fans expected to attend the two day event
Careful thought has gone into improving every aspect of the customer experience; grass has been relayed, gravel removed, tarmac walkways laid down throughout the arena, a central public plaza area featuring merchandise, retail and entertainment has been installed, multiple new entrances will be a regular feature - including an 80 metre main entrance on Yas Leisure Drive - and more space in all ticket category locations to give fans an optimum concert experience.
Conscious of the warmer conditions in early June, water will be sold at a two-for-the-price-of one deal, and will be available throughout with extra stations in all areas of the
du Arena. There will be a cooling dome within the public plaza area courtesy of Yas Marina Circuit and misting machines will run throughout the two nights of concerts. Fans are advised to wear light clothing and drink responsibly.
Special attention has also gone into the VIP ticket holder’s experience, with dedicated walkways, an air conditioned lounge, high quality food and beverage and a dedicated DJ playing in the lounge before and after the Madonna performance.
It was also revealed that the Queen of Pop will arrive in the Capital with an all new stage design created specifically for her ‘MDNA Tour’ the size and scale of which has never been seen before here in the UAE.
Running out of the 23 x 54 metrestage- the biggest ever built in the Middle East - will be an elaborate catwalk, pushing the superstars performance out into the crowd and closer to her thousands of fans. A complex pyrotechnic and lighting system has also been developed, and to make sure the 25,000 fans each night don’t miss a thing, giant LED screens will be mounted onto the back of the cantilever-designed stage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...