Skip to main content

Anderson Cooper Kisses Madonna on the Mouth & No One Was as Surprised as She Was


At the GLAAD Awards Saturday night, America's sweetheart Anderson Cooper accepted an honor that goes to the media professional every year who's made a difference promoting equality for the LGBT community. Madonna was on hand,dressed like a cub scout, no less, to present Anderson with his deserved trophy and when the CNN anchor and talk show host came on stage to receive his award, he and Madonna shared an ass grab and a mouth kiss.
It's no Britney Madonna make-out, but it's something, all right.
And interestingly enough, it seems to have taken Madonna by surprise. Usually, sucking face is staged, but that doesn't seem to be the case in this scenario. Anderson went in for the real thing hard and fast, and Madonna had zero time to react.
After the make-out sesh and a few too many wipes of his lips, Anderson explained to the crowd that that was a first for him, kissing a woman. Ba dum, ching.
Here's the thing. Madonna's gone pretty psycho on us over the last few years, and her cat-like face here and cub scout get-up isn't doing her any favors. It's almost like she's spent the better part of a decade becoming a parody of herself, but, no matter how crazy she's gotten, there's one thing that can't be taken away from her.
As Anderson says, "for her entire career, she has been outspoken and supportive of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people not just in this country, but around the world, and she is an extraordinary ally."
Her weird concert behavior, her scary forearms, and her palpable disgust of growing older has distracted us from the fact that she's used her career to bring awareness to causes that matter. It's sometimes had to remember that she's been such an important advocate and champion of equality but tonight, after Andy's speech, Madonna was cast in her former light, which once again seems new.
So if Anderson can look past her frozen face for an evening, so can I. Here's to them both.



source... http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/152729/anderson_cooper_kisses_madonna_on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...