Skip to main content

Pop Star Ladies Wearing Grills: Madonna, Miley, Beyonce & More Show Off Golden Chops

Pop Star Ladies Wearing Grills: Madonna, Miley, Beyonce & More Show Off Golden Chops
Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Beyonce
Vevo; Madonna/Instagram; iam.beyonce.com
Grills are having a major moment in music right now. Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Katy Perry have all been photographed wearing them recently. Although, they’re all not exactly the typical gold chompers we saw on Flavor Flav back in the ‘80s and Nelly in the oughts. Some modern grills have taken a turn for a major blinged out and bad Halloween-costume teeth look. Check out who’s a part of the new grill brigade in our roundup below.
Katy Perry

Katy Perry wore blinged out, giant grills that spelled out “roar” at the 2013 MTV Music Video Awards last August. But the singer didn’t stop there. Perry recently channeled Egyptian queen Cleopatra in her “Dark Horse” video wearing a jeweled headdress, gold fashions and a less predictable diamond encrusted grill.
Beyonce

Leave it up to Queen Bey to make grill wearing a sexy affair. We bowed down to the dazzling dentistry she showed off in her “Yonce” music video. Sasha Fierce gets sassy in her grill.
Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus told Harper’s Bazaar that she has three grills, one of them being her fashionable “Chic” pair. Well, we don’t know about the fancy pair, but we’re certain they weren’t the chompers she sported in her MTV Unplugged ad that she shared via her Instagram on Monday, Jan. 20.  The “Wrecking Ball” singer worked glittering star shaped nipple pasties, a blonde bobbed wig topped with a black cowgirl cap with hoedown ready, buckteeth. The braces industry is going to take a major hit if Miley’s bad teeth look catches on.
Madonna

Madonna is proving to be quite the unceasing grill-wearer. The Queen of Pop has been showing off her love for the gold-tooth rims on Instagram for some time and took them out for a spin on the red carpet at the 2014 Grammy Awards.
"Yeah, I'm grillin',” she told E!’s Ryan Seacrest before the show. “It pisses everybody off when I wear my grill, so that's why I wear it." She loves the accessory so much, in fact, she got a pair for her eight-year-old son, David.
Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga stepped out flashing decaying teeth at the first YouTube Music Awards held in NYC on Nov. 3. The singer hit the scene in a Saint Laurent leather shirt, a Dior Homme wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sky-high heels and the metal-and-tooth grillz. The jarring look was reminiscent of the cover art for her single "Dope,” from her album, “ARTPOP.” We guess arriving to the red carpet in an egg is so two years ago.
Rihanna

Rihanna doesn’t need a special event or video to rock her set, just a cell phone and a nice day out. Here she is kicking it in a bathing suit, while showing off her rows. Don’t get shot!

For More:  http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-hook/5915737/pop-star-ladies-wearing-grills-madonna-miley-beyonce-more-show-off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...