Skip to main content

On July 12, 2006, Billboard confirmed "Jump" to be the fourth single from the Confessions on a Dance Floor album.

    Check out the Video






Lyrics

There's only so much you can learn in one place
The more that I wait, the more time that I waste

I haven't got much time to waste
It's time to make my way
I'm not afraid of what I'll face
But I'm afraid to stay

I'm going down my own road
And I can make it alone
I'll work and I'll fight
Till I find a place of my own

Are you ready to jump
Get ready to jump
Don't ever look back, oh baby
Yes, I'm ready to jump
Just take my hands
Get ready to jump

We learned our lesson from the start, my sisters and me
The only thing you can depend on is your family
And life's gonna drop you down like the limbs of a tree
It sways and it swings and it bends until it makes you see

Are you ready to jump
Get ready to jump
Don't ever look back, oh baby
Yes, I'm ready to jump
Just take my hands
Get ready to, are you ready

There's only so much you can learn in one place
The more that you wait, the more time that you waste
I'll work and I'll fight till I find a place of my own
It sways and it swings and it bends until you make it your own

I can make it alone (7x)
(My sisters and me, my sisters and me)

Are you ready to jump
Get ready to jump
Don't ever look back, oh baby
Yes, I'm ready to jump
Just take my hands
Get ready to jump

Are you ready to jump
Get ready to jump
Don't ever look back, oh baby
Yes, I'm ready to jump
Just take my hands
Get ready to, are you ready

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna MDNA World Tour “Making of” by Moment Factory [Must-see Video]

It’s always an amazing feeling when we get a small glimpse of what’s happening behind the scenes at any Madonna event! Moment Factory, the Canadian team behind the  concept, visual imagery and lightning  of 12 songs of Madonna’s MDNA Tour, gives us an exclusive look at the creative process behind the MDNA Tour! We also get a more detailed view of the “Revolver” and “Gang Bang” backdrop videos! Have a look the incredible footage and enjoy! In case you missed it before…

Week of November 23, 1996: "You must love me" peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100

Week of  November 23, 1996: “You must love me” peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100 BILLBOARD HOT 100: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) BILLBOARD COMPREHENSIVE CHARTS: HOT 100 SINGLE SALES: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) HOT 100 AIRPLAY: “You must love me”  #27 (5 weeks) ADULT CONTEMPORARY: “You must love me”  #16 (3 weeks) TOP 40 MAINSTREAM: “You must love me”  #23 (4 weeks) ADULT TOP 40: “You must love me”  #24 (4 weeks)  OFFICIAL UK SINGLES TOP 100:  “You must love me”  #61   (FINAL WEEK/4 weeks) OFFICIAL UK ALBUMS TOP 100:  #31  ”Evita OST” MADONNA  (3 weeks)

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.