Skip to main content

March 24, 2012: Madonna signs the Facebook wall before her livestream interview with Jimmy Fallon at the Facebook offices in New York City.


Just days away from the release of her new album, Madonna spent Saturday night (March 24) hitting the stage during Day Two of the Ultra Music Festival 14 at Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida.
The Material Girl helped introduce performer Avicii, with the trip to the Sunshine State coming just after Madge hooked up with Jimmy Fallon for a Facebook interview in New York City earlier in the day.
During the livestream event, the 53-year-old was asked if her upcoming tour - which kicks off on May 29th in Israel - will feature what was seen during her recent Super Bowl performance.
To this, Madonna replied, "I don't want to repeat myself. I did that already."
The Queen of Pop also dished that she likes her concerts to be split into acts, explaining, "I like to have a theme for my show and create a dramatic arc. Then I try to make the songs fit within that arc."
Also dishing on why she chose M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj to be featured on MDNA, Madonna answered, "Because they're bada** b***hes. They're both smart, clever. They have strength. They don't just play on their sexuality."

                                                  Madonna Grinds With Jimmy Fallon

                         
                              Madonna and Jimmy Fallon Facebook interview - MDNA

                                                                        



Enjoy the pictures from Madonna's interview with Jimmy Fallon for Facebook and appearance at the Ultra Music Festival (March 24). click to see enlarged




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...