Skip to main content

US Weekly Magazine March 2015: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Madonna..!!



1. My all-time favorite Madonna song is "Bitch, I'm Madonna" - naturally. And my least favorite is "Material Girl." I never, ever want to hear it again!
2. My favorite city is Rome. It's so beautiful. The light is soothing and calming to me, the architecture is splendid and the food is incredible. I totally love it.
3. I can't stand mushrooms. Or escargot. Yuck! It's like snot. Expensive snot.
4. The person I idolize most is Paul Farmer. He's a doctor and activist who rebuilt the health-care system in Haiti even before the 2010 earthquake. He's done the same in Rwanda.
5. The last time I went grocery shopping was a year ago.
6. I miss absolutely nothing about growing up in Michigan. Nothing at all.
7. The person I most want to meet is President Obama. When the heck am I going to meet him? He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I'm too shocking to be there. I'm serious. If I was a little bit more demure . . . or if I was just married to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would only take me as his second wife, then I'd score an invitation.
8. The one thing I'd never be caught dead wearing is a fur bikini.
9. My happiest moments were when my children (Lourdes, 18, Rocco, 14, David, 9, and Mercy, 9) were born and when I got married both times (to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie).
10. My favorite part of my body is my eyes. My least is my dancer's feet. They are pretty disgusting.
11. I have found marriages don't last if you share bathrooms. The best thing about being single is there's no one to throw out of the bathroom when I want privacy.
12. The thing I miss least about marriage is being called "the wife." The worst.
13. My most fattening food indulgence is either pizza or french fries. Or potato chips, actually. Love them all.
14. The last time I was starstruck was when (French actor) Alain Delon called me while I was in Copenhagen during my last tour. I was trying to get him to do an onstage cameo during a small show in Paris. I was shaking because I love him so much! I never met the dude and only knew him from movies. He was my ridiculous teenage crush.
15. I don't really watch TV. I only like two shows - True Detective and an Irish series called The Fall - and I'm not embarrassed about them. Many people say, "The Fall withJamie Dornan," but I say, "The Fall with Gillian Anderson." She's so good.
16. The lifelong ambition I still want to fulfill is to go on a dream date with Drake - and only kiss him.
17. The most embarrassing moment of my life was falling off the stage - let me rephrase that, being choked off the stage by two little Japanese girls - at the 2015 Brit Awards. Extremely embarrassing!
18. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was my daughter (Lourdes) playing the ukulele and singing "La Vie en Rose" for me.
19. My secret beauty ritual is to put ice on my eyes every morning. Ice, ice baby.
20. Speaking of, if I were trapped on a desert island with either (ex-boyfriend) Vanilla Ice or Dennis Rodman, I would pick Dennis. He has a better sense of humor. Plus, he could always wear my clothes.
21. The quality I most loathe in people is making assumptions. Not doing research, investigating or asking questions and just assuming something. Oh, that drives me bonkers. I also can't stand when I'm talking to someone and they're texting. My kids do it! It drives me up the wall. I always put my hand on their phones and ruin whatever they're doing.
22. I can't say what my worst date was, but there have been many. I'm a woman of the world, baby. One nonnegotiable attribute in a lover: He must not ever want to be away from me for more than two weeks at a time.
23. I have major claustrophobia. I don't like being stuck in small, enclosed spaces or in crowds. They freak me out.
24. My ideal day off is spent lying in bed all day - sleeping for a few hours, then waking up and watching old movies, like my favorite, Breathless. I eat in bed, have my children come and hang out with me, and then I fall back asleep. I never leave my bedroom.
25. My favorite memories of Michael Jackson were getting him to let down his guard. He was so shy. The time I succeeded most was after I got him drunk at the Ivy inBeverly Hills. I was driving my Mercedes and dared him to throw his sunglasses out the window. We couldn't stop laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...