Skip to main content

6/20/2019 Madonna Proposes to Jimmy Fallon, Rocks Neon Dance Battle on 'Tonight Show': Watch

 Jimmy Fallon and Madonna during "Neon Dance Battle" on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on June 20, 2019.


Madonna had a lot on her mind when she stopped by The Tonight Show on Thursday night (June 20), from her affection for host Jimmy Fallon to revealing her serious nerves when she met Pres. Obama on Fallon's show years ago. But first, the Madame X star indulged Fallon in a neon dance battle, during which they took turns lighting up the stage while wearing full-body neon suits as house band The Roots played them a funky beat. 
Never one to hold her tongue, Madonna started off the couch chat by jokingly putting Roots drummer Questlove on the spot, asking him if he was mad at her during the dance segment and then forcing him to reveal whether she or Fallon were the better dancer.
"Your physical comedy is unparalleled," she told Fallon. "That's what you call my dancing? Physical comedy?" Fallon snapped back. "A good comedian has to be able to dance. You do need a new hairstylist, but that's another story," she zinged. The pair's chemistry was clearly on view, with Madonna also teasing Fallon about his "manly" beard and his powder blue tie, which led to to a spontaneous duet on Gershwin's "Summertime."
Wearing a bedazzled short dress accented by a black hat with a veil featuring the word "art" embroidered in red, the singer indulged Fallon in a cha-cha lesson, inviting the entire studio audience to have a dance with Madonna. And, as it turns out, Madonna was wearing her veil because the two decided they are going to get married. "I gotta talk to my wife and figure this out," Fallon said. "The more marriage I have the shorter my veil gets," she shot back.
She also talked about how anxious she was when Fallon invited her to join former Pres. Barack Obama on a June 2016 broadcast. “Oh, my God. That is probably the most nervous I’ve ever been in my life. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was completely and utterly starstruck. I was gagging," she told Fallon. “He’s so hot, sorry!” Fallon recalled that Madonna was kind of quiet and a bit flirty when he brought the commander in chief over, while he was all business. "You're the only reason I'm doing this show," Fallon recalled Madonna telling Obama. "I go, 'I can hear you!' I was right there!'" Fallon joked.
Watch Madonna neon dance and talk about her presidential crush below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...