Skip to main content

The glasses on the Madonna video shoot Turn up the radio

Third single from the album MDNA,Turn Up the Radio certainly count among the hits of the Queen of Pop.On the video shoot, Madonna has proved with sunglasses super glamorous cat eye. What model is it? It tells you everything.

While she is currently touring major cities in Europe with his new tour "MDNA Tour 2012", and until July 14 for his live at the Stade de France, Madonna has still found time to turn the clip his next single Turn Up the Radio . Taking advantage of his stay in Italy, the star has traveled the streets of Florence aboard a convertible for the purposes of this new video. While many media have talked about her cleavage, we were especially noticed his sunglasses !

For fans who want the same, this wish can be fulfilled because it is a model currently commercially available. You can find these solar acetate black (also available in red or tan for those who want a little color) in the collection Moschino, under reference MO674 and priced at 185 euros.

For the record, it is not the first time that Madonna wears glasses of this claw.Remember the heart-shaped glasses that she wore during her last tour, the Sticky & Sweet Tour, during the song She's not me : it was already signed Moschino glasses.


Madonna's glasses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...