Skip to main content

Showing him the world: Madonna takes her toyboy lover sightseeing in Amsterdam as he accompanies her on her world tour


Accompanying his superstar girlfriend on tour, Brahim Zaibat is ticking off more and more travel destinations every week.
Madonna and her entourage have landed in Amsterdam, and the couple and her children were pictured enjoying a boat ride down.
Brahim, 24, was spotted gazing out the window, taking in the sights as they glided down the canal.
Day on the water: Madonna was pictured enjoying a boat ride with boyfriend Brahim Zaibat in Amsterdam
Day on the water: Madonna was pictured enjoying a boat ride with boyfriend Brahim Zaibat in Amsterdam
Family day: The couple were joined by her children
Family day: The couple were joined by her children
Lourdes, Rocco, Mercy and David were also pictured on board the vessel.
Madonna, who is currently thrilling fans around Europe on her MDNA tour, wrapped up in a black coat, scarf which she wore around her head and a hat.
The singer was spotted chatting to the boat's captain, who pointed out landmarks to her as they cruised by.
Taking in the sights: Brahim was spotted gazing out the window
Taking in the sights: Brahim was spotted gazing out the window 
VIP: Madonna chatted to the captain as they glided along the canal
VIP: Madonna chatted to the captain as they glided along the canal
Madonna enjoyed a night off from her tour to take i the sights with her family before moving on to Koln, where she will perform tonight.
Over the weekend,  the music superstar hired out a whole cinema in Amsterdam so they could enjoy a night at the movies following her concert in the city.
The 53-year-old was spotted strolling arm-in-arm with Brahim as they enjoyed some quality time together.
Travelling en masse: Brahim and the singer's children accompany Madonna everywhere
Travelling en masse: Brahim and the singer's children accompany Madonna everywhere
And the  dancer looked thrilled to be getting the chance to watch a blockbuster after another hard night on her MDNA Tour.
But they were not the only members of Madonna's gang who enjoyed the fun at the The Tuschinski cinema.
For they were joined by her Lourdes, manager Guy Oseary and magician David Blaine, who no doubt kept everyone entertained with his trademark card tricks.
Desperately seeking entertainment: Madonna treated her toyboy lover by hiring out a cinema in Holland last night
Desperately seeking entertainment: Madonna treated her toyboy lover by hiring out a cinema in Holland last night


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2171631/Madonna-takes-toyboy-lover-sightseeing-Amsterdam-accompanies-world-tour.html#ixzz20JoHQuw2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...