Skip to main content

Madonna: Britney Spears Is a 'Good Kisser,' Elton John Is a 'Nice A**'


The Material Girl is also asked to share her opinion about other female artists like Pink, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj and Lady GaGa.

Madonna has undoubtedly paved the way for many female artists in music industry. When stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the popstar took time to weigh in on the women who were following in her footsteps, including longtime collaborator Britney Spears. She also dished on her enemies including Elton John 

Madge was asked to give her responses to the people Ellen DeGeneres was going to name. When Britney's name was mentioned, the Material Girl was quick to say she's a "good kisser." While it didn't take long for her to give her opinion about the Southern belle, she made a long pause to carefully choose her word to describe Lady GaGa. 

Other names presented by Ellen included Pink, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Nicki Minaj. Just before the commercial break, the host asked the "Girl Gone Wild" singer about the one and only Elton John who turned from a friend to a foe. "Nice a**," the singer deadpanned, rhyming her previous response to J.Lo and the Harajuku Barbie. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...