Skip to main content

Who's Got The Bigger Guns? Rocco And Madonna's Beau Compete To See Who Can Flex Their Pecks The Best

The two were spotted baring their chests
While Madonna is busy rehearsing and performing for her MDNA tour in Brazil, the singer's son Rocco and her toyboy lover, Brahim Zaibat, have been busy bonding in the sunny haven.The pair were spotted hanging out on the roof-top terrace of their hotel pulling a string of their best muscle men poses.

Rocco shows he is just as buff as Madonna's model beau. (AKM-GSI / Splash News)Despite being only 11-years-old, Rocco felt confident enough to strike a pose alongside the bronzed and jaw-droppingly toned model and his friend as they larked about in the sunshine.
The shirtless pair were keen to show off their pecks and put on a show for the waiting paparrazi gathered below their hotel suite.

The youngster was keen to show off his pecks after spotting the paparrazi. (AKM-GSI / Splash News)Clearly working up a sweat from their flexing session, Brahim was spotted quenching his thirst as the couple enjoyed a drink and joked poolside.
54-year Madge and her model beau have been spotted several times enjoying each other's company, most recently on a late night stroll, while the 'MDNA' singer takes breaks from her tour.  However, the pair have never ever officially confirmed their relationship.
We think little Rocco may have found a future career in modelling.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...