Skip to main content

Brahim Zaibat, Madonna's Boyfriend, Has A New Gig


Madonna’s boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, has a new job. The 25-year-old dancer has signed on with the prestigious IMG modeling agency and gone straight to work at New York’s Fashion Week.

Brahim is scheduled to hit the runaway Wednesday at the show of Jeremy Scott, a designer who built his career on risky designs favored by celebrities such as Madonna frenemy Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

The couple have been dating for two years, and Brahim worked for his girlfriend as a dancer on her "MDNA" tour. On the tour, they were not shy about displaying their affection toward each other onstage.

“To work with Madonna, a woman that is so dedicated, that is so persistent and is so detailed oriented and is so hardworking is something that is inspiring,” Madonna’s trainer Nicole Winhoffer recently told The Huffington Post. “I get to learn every single day. She always asks questions, I have to know the answers and find solutions. She has taught that anything is possible and you learn so much about yourself working for her. She wants the best from everyone around her. She’s always looking for new things and always thinking outside the box.”

There has been no confirmation about Madonna attending the show Wednesday; however, insiders say security has been increased at the tents.

IMG Models super-agent Ivan Bart confirmed he is now representing Mr. Zaibat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...