Skip to main content

EXCLUSIVE: Madonna & Boyfriend Attend Ryan Leslie's NYC Concert On Valentine's Day!

How did the legendary Madonna celebrate Valentine's Day? With music and her man, of course!



In an exclusive photo obtained by Life & Style, the Material Girl and herboyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, are seen scoping out Ryan Leslie's concert in NYC at Irving Plaza on Feb. 14.

"Most people didn't recognize her!" an onlooker tells Life & Style. "She wasn't dressed up. She wore red wayfarer glasses and all black."

And Madge was intent on enjoying the show.

"She blended in with the crowd and listened to the music from the VIP balcony," the eyewitness adds. "Brahim was very protective of her with his body language and stood over her until they were ready to leave. He helped escort her out through the crowd."

Though there's a 30-year-age difference between the pair — he's 25, she's 54 — the relationship seems to be stronger than ever. Madonna began seeing the French dancer in 2010, after meeting him at a launch party for her clothing line Material Girl.

"I didn't choose to, you know, I didn't, like, write down on a piece of paper I'm now going to have a relationship with a younger man," she's explained of their union. "That's just what happened. You see, that's the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age."

It's been a busy week for the couple. Brahim recently signed on with the prestigious IMG modeling agency and walked in the Jeremy Scott New York Fashion Week show on Feb. 13.

As for why Madonna attended the concert — could there be a Ryan and Madonna duet in the future, perhaps?

Madonna was previously married to director Guy Ritchie. The pair have one biological son, Rocco, 12, and adopted son, David, 7. She has also has daughter Lourdes, 16, from a previous relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...