Skip to main content

Never-Before Seen Rehearsal Footage from Madonna’s Blond Ambition Tour


A new documentary “The Man Behind the Throne” directed by Kersti Grunditz about choreographer Vincent Paterson features some never-before seen rehearsal footage of the “Keep it Together” performance from the Blond Ambition Tour.
20130401-video-madonna-vincent-paterson-blond-ambition-tour-choreography-rehearsals
World-renowned choreographer/director/producer Vincent Paterson ’72 has created iconic moments in the careers of some of the world’s top international artists, including Michael Jackson, Madonna and Bjork. He worked with Madonna on various projects, including the Blond Ambition Tour and the iconic “Vogue” performance from the 1990 MTV Awards.
Have a look…
Madonnarama can also confirm that the full documentary contains a longer section of the rehearsals with Madonna.
The documentary will not be released online due to restrictions in music licenses set by Warner and Sony, but they have contracts on rights for broadcast and festivals.
Madonna fans, the film will air on Sunday, March 31 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBC News Network and the US premiere will be at the Camera Dance West – Media Dance Film Festival in LA on May 3rd.
Here is the official trailer…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/04/01/never-before-seen-rehearsal-footage-from-madonnas-blond-ambition-tour/#ixzz2PAmcb1LK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...