Skip to main content

Madonna met with Lourdes' boyfriend


Madonna demanded to meet her daughter Lourdes' boyfriend when she discovered she was dating 'Homeland' star Timothee Chalamet, it has been claimed.
Madonna demanded to meet her daughter Lourdes' boyfriend when she discovered she was dating 'Homeland' star Timothee Chalamet, it has been claimed.

Madonna reportedly "summoned" her daughter Lourdes' boyfriend for a meeting.
The singer's 16-year-old daughter has begun a romance with 'Homeland' star Timothee Chalamet — a fellow pupil at LaGuardia drama school in New York — and after the 'Hung Up' hitmaker discovered the news she wanted to meet him immediately.
Luckily for the 17-year-old actor, Madonna was impressed by him.
A source told Britain's Grazia magazine: "As soon as Madonna heard Lourdes was seeing someone, she summoned him to her New York home for inspection.
"Timothee was pretty nervous but Madonna seemed impressed after meeting him. He did his best to charm her, but it was nerve-racking."
During the meeting, Madonna reportedly lectured Lourdes and Timothee on what she would and wouldn't allow them to do.
The source added: "Madonna told them there will be no smoking or alcohol. She knows just the sort of things teenagers like to get up to unsupervised."
Last year, the 54-year-old pop star claimed her daughter was "too young" to date.
She said: "She doesn't go on dates with boys - she's too young."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...