Skip to main content

- 7 DAYS FOR #SECRETPROJECT, HERE ARE SOME RUMOURS



One week at the Secret Project. Only a few days away, and yet all is silent! A contact of mine who works for Live Nation (reliable source that gave me the news unpublished such as the participation of Madonna at the Super Bowl, which handed me the cover of Girl Gone Wild, etc.) said something to me!
First, the Secret Project has remained obscure to Universal until not so long ago, and that it had to sign very strict clauses. Those of the Universal spoke of a project related to the MDNA Tour dvd, which will come out soon, but they themselves were doubtful.
Little can be said except that it's a political project, based mainly on gay and women.
The work will not have the purpose of being a music video of a song, but Steven Klein will talk about the femicide, women's rights and LGBT rights.
We will find an American Life\Sex style Madonna deadly serious about dealing with these issues and will try to put on a revolution.
Also, he mentioned that the video will refer to an Indian teacher who was killed, to a girl who got shot in the head because was studying, to Pussy Riot and the children who are victims of homophobia.
We will find a lot of the backdrop video "Nobody Knows Me" from MDNA Tour.
These are rumors that the same friend of mine told me that may be wrong, and that Madonna may have been running to create even more confusion. In short though, who will live... will see! One week to the truth (hopefully)



















credit https://www.facebook.com/mdnanews/posts/457471951012859

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...