Skip to main content

Madonna "Secret Project" To Include Powerful New Music and Video


http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4351/bandeausecretproject2.jpg



From Examiner.com...

This morning, MTV talked about what is known in the Madonna camp as the “Secret Project.”The civil rights project was supposed to be unveiled a couple weeks back, but Madonna has delayed it. According to MTV and CNN, the project involves Steven Klein, a new song, a new video, and a call to action by her fans.

Madonna shot the video for her secret project last December and recorded a new song that deals with feminist power earlier this year. The name of the song was tentatively titled “Back of the Bus,” but that could change in the final version. It is said to be one of the most powerful ballads Madonna has haver come up with. It compares the struggle women face around the world with the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s.

Madonna has always been an outspoken advocate for women’s rights as well as gay rights. In the 1980s, when gay men were dropping like flies because of AIDS, Madonna preached tolerance through her albums, videos, and concert performances. She risked her career by defending the gay community, but gave them a much needed voice at a time when even our own president, Ronald Reagan, was homophobic.

Madonna has a special place in her heart for empowering young women. In 1989, she released the song “Express Yourself,” which became an anthem for women’s rights. It also became the subject of plagiarism when Lady Gaga completely copied the song note-for-note and used the same vocal style.

There is no official date for the release of Madonna’s latest work. But we are sure it will be worth the wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...