Skip to main content

Madonna & Boytoy Headed For A Split? He’s Getting Close To Hot Blonde Dancer… As She Cozies Up To Ex Sean Penn



Getty Images


They said it wouldn’t last. And it looks like it won’t! Madonna and her French boy toy of nearly three years, Brahim Zaibat, have been separated for weeks while he cozies up to a hot blonde,younger version of his cougar girlfriend in France. Madonna, meanwhile, has been spending lots of time with her ex, Sean Penn.
Earlier this fall, Zaibat signed on to appear in the French version ofDancing with the Stars, Danse Avec les Stars. Paired with sizzling pro Katrina Patchett, Zaibat has barely left her side in recent weeks, and the two have posed for dozens of cutesy, intimate shots on Twitter:


 After practicing with Patchett for weeks, a glum Zaibat was spotted briefly with Madonna in NYC on October 20, before heading back to France to focus on the show.
In the meantime, Madonna decided to reunite with her ex-husband, Penn, for a trip to Haiti just before Thanksgiving. Her son with Guy Ritchie, Rocco, posted happy Instagram photos with Penn from the trip.
 Penn and Madonna had reconnected at a charity event in September, where they posed happily togetherfor the cameras.
And though rumors have swirled that Zaibat, 28, left Madonna, 55, for Patchett, 26, one of Zaibat’s co-stars on the show, Maxime Dereymez, told French media, “It’s false.”
Zaibat and Patchett have yet to comment.
But a picture seemed to be worth a thousand words when Zaibat was snapped looking irritated and exhausted during a trip to the Manhattan Kabbalah Center with Madonna on December 1. Later that afternoon, he grinned in a photo with Patchett, who accompanied him on the trip.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...