Skip to main content

On May 9 Madonna published this pic with the words “Bitch I’m Madonna“. But then Madonna removed it..

Ratchit Ratchet Ratchit Ratchet Bitch I’m Madonna Diplo MoZella

Ratchit Ratchet Ratchit Ratchet Bitch I’m Madonna

Today we learnt that Madonna and Diplo wrote 7 songs and one of them is called “Bitch, I’m Madonna.” Looking back to old Madonna‘s posts on Instagram, on May 9, 2014 she published on Instagram the pic above with the words “Bitch I’m Madonna“. You may notice that Madonna removed this post.
Ratchit Ratchet Ratchit Ratchet Bitch I’m Madonna
Madonna
The pic was taken on the recording studio with Diplo and MoZella.
Madonna didn’t remove another post with Diplo and MoZella posted the same day with the tag #unapologeticbitch.
Diplo thinking hhmmmmmm while 2 Ratchit Detroit Gurlzzzzzz  try to werk a beat! #unaplogeticbitch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna MDNA World Tour “Making of” by Moment Factory [Must-see Video]

It’s always an amazing feeling when we get a small glimpse of what’s happening behind the scenes at any Madonna event! Moment Factory, the Canadian team behind the  concept, visual imagery and lightning  of 12 songs of Madonna’s MDNA Tour, gives us an exclusive look at the creative process behind the MDNA Tour! We also get a more detailed view of the “Revolver” and “Gang Bang” backdrop videos! Have a look the incredible footage and enjoy! In case you missed it before…

Week of November 23, 1996: "You must love me" peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100

Week of  November 23, 1996: “You must love me” peaks at #18 in the Billboard Hot 100 BILLBOARD HOT 100: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) BILLBOARD COMPREHENSIVE CHARTS: HOT 100 SINGLE SALES: “You must love me”  #18 (2 weeks) HOT 100 AIRPLAY: “You must love me”  #27 (5 weeks) ADULT CONTEMPORARY: “You must love me”  #16 (3 weeks) TOP 40 MAINSTREAM: “You must love me”  #23 (4 weeks) ADULT TOP 40: “You must love me”  #24 (4 weeks)  OFFICIAL UK SINGLES TOP 100:  “You must love me”  #61   (FINAL WEEK/4 weeks) OFFICIAL UK ALBUMS TOP 100:  #31  ”Evita OST” MADONNA  (3 weeks)

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.