Skip to main content

Guillermo “Huck” Diaz: I just showed Madonna’s daughter my Madonna tattoo

Guillermo “Huck” Diaz: I just showed Madonna’s daughter my Madonna tattoo

Last year “huge Madonna fan” Guillermo Diaz, who plays Huck on Scandal – one of the greatest shows on TV right now – went on Conan and talked about attending the Girlie Show from the front-row!
In case you missed it, check it out HERE!
In a recent interview with dot429, he was asked what kind of Madonna fan he was…
Last night I was watching the MDNA tour at midnight just before bed. Because when there’s nothing else on TV, I’ll just throw on one of her concerts. And it’s funny because all of these things keep happening that make me feel like I’ll meet her one day, but part of me doesn’t really want to meet her because I love her so much.
I was in a store the other day when I saw Mercy, her adopted daughter from Malawi, and I thought, “Oh that’s Mercy.” And then I was like, “Oh my God, this is Madonna’s daughter.” I stayed next to her — not in a creepy way — because I was in the same greeting-card area, and then I hear who I’m assuming was her nanny and this other guy who looked like her bodyguard call her name, and I was like, “Oh, my God.”
And then as I’m looking at her some people recognized me and asked to take a picture with me, and I thought, “Oh, cool, maybe they’ll look over and be like [affects silly, self-deprecating voice] that’s Guillermo from Scandal!” And I’ll get to meet Mercy. But it didn’t happen
Then I go upstairs to pay, and they’re in front of me — Mercy and the nanny and the bodyguard —and the nanny turns around and goes, “You’re in the movies! You’re that actor!” And flips out over me. And Mercy is just kind of looking at me, and I’m thinking, “Oh my God, it’s happening.” [laughs] And I don’t know why, but I look at Mercy, and I go, “Hi, Mercy, I know who you are”—  like, what am I saying? — and she just stared at me.
The nanny was really nice and asked to take a picture of me. And then I say to the nanny that I have a tattoo of Mercy’s mother on my arm. [laughs] And she’s like, “Let me see!” And I’m showing the nanny, and the nanny is like, “Mercy, look!” And I’m showing Mercy the tattoo of her mother, and Mercy just stares at me and stares at the tattoo. It was crazy. I was like, what the fuck? I just showed Madonna’s daughter a tattoo of her mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...