Skip to main content

“REBEL HEART TOUR” : THE CASTING

main-box_image-03022015-1050x563COMPANY
Rita Maye Casting
Rita Bland, casting dir.
PRODUCTION DESCRIPTION
Seeking professional multi-disciplinary dancers, solo and duo specialty acts, for a chance to tour and perform with the iconic Madonna for her Rebel Heart Tour, 2015-16.
REHEARSAL AND PRODUCTION DATES & LOCATIONS
Rehearsals begin May in NYC.
COMPENSATION & UNION CONTRACT DETAILS
Pays dancers concert tour rates.
SEEKING TALENT Select a role below for more information and submission instructions.
Male Dancers (Lead): Male, 18-35, All Ethnicities
highly skilled, trained, and in great physical condition; gymnastic and acrobatic skills a plus.
Female Dancers (Lead): Female, 18-35, All Ethnicities
high caliber, sexy, smart, trained dancer of all disciplines.
Female Flamenco Dancer (Lead): Female, 18-35, All Ethnicities
professional flamenco dancers who excel at flamenco and bring a unique style and quality to the dance; you will be required to learn and sho… more
Female Pole Dancer (Lead): Female, 18-35, All Ethnicities
hot, sexy female professional pole artists who are very skilled and have training in the art of pole dancing; dancers should be highly techn… more
Specialty Acts (Lead): Males & Females, 18-35, All Ethnicities
unique and interesting specialty acts with performers who can also learn choreography outside of their own discipline; partner style dancers… more
B-Boys & B-Girls (Lead): Males & Females, 18-35, All Ethnicities
specialty B-Boys & B-Girls who excel at street dancing and are entrenched in the culture; Krumpers, Bone Breakers, spinners, acrobatics and … more
AUDITIONS
May 6th, May 7th and May 8th in New York, NY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...