Skip to main content

7 June 2000, Madonna reveals pregnancy cravings while at screening of The Next Best Thing.

Mother-to-be Madonna confessed to cravings for eggs, olives and crisps as she proudly showed off her swelling tummy at the premiere of her movie.

Arriving at the Odeon West End in London's Leicester Square on Tuesday night for the screening of The Next Best Thing, she joked that it was "almost impossible" to find the right thing to wear when pregnant. 

The superstar arrived at the premiere with her boyfriend Guy Ritchie and co-star Rupert Everett and spoke about how much she loved being in Britain.
Adopting a British accent the star said: "I love the countryside, I love a nice glass of stout and I love my boyfriend."
The 41-year-old singer and actress wore an ankle-length black dress and long frock coat through which her bump was clearly visible.

                                 Madonna was accompanied by then boyfriend Guy Ritchie

                                       Madonna with her co-star Rupert Everett

more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/780483.stm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...