Skip to main content
Madonna and ex Guy Ritchie are at odds over custody of their son Rocco, 15.

After the teen decided not to board a plane leaving London for NYC, a judge ordered that Rocco must return to his famous mom in New York.

Ritchie’s lawyer Eric Buckley argued that Rocco wanted to spend Christmas with his father, saying, "He has expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York," but Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Deborah Kaplan wasn’t in agreement.

Kaplan ordered that Guy must take Rocco back to NYC and said that the teen will have his own appointed lawyer. Kaplan told Madonna, "I’m granting you all the relief you have requested. I’m directing the child to be returned to New York. If he wants to stay with his father, he must return to his mother.” 

Kaplan also ordered Madonna and Richie not to discuss their legal proceedings with Rocco.

Madonna left the hearing surrounded by court security officers, assistants, and her own bodyguards.
 
The superstar and director Ritchie split in 2008 after eight years of marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...