Skip to main content

9 January 2016 // Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills

Madonna took a picture with Ségolène Royal, French Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, at the Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills on January 9th.


Madonna and Segolene Royal at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (1) Madonna and Segolene Royal at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (2)
—
Madonna attended the 5th Annual Sean Penn & Friends HELP HAITI HOME Gala benefiting J/P Haitian Relief Organization at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills last night. She was accompanied by Sean Penn and her kids David Banda and Mercy James.
She said…
Tonight is my night off, from touring. And I couldn’t think of a better place to be than here, supporting an amazing organisation, which, I had the privilege of going to Haiti with Sean two years ago, with my son Rocco and we had the most amazing adventure.
The way that [Sean] has changed Haiti in the last six and a half years is incredible. I am so proud of you, so proud to know you. So I wanna say Sean, that I love you, from the moment I laid eyes on you and I still love you just the same.
Madonna even took the stage and performed an acoustic version of Edith Piaf’s “La Vie en Rose”.
Check it out…
Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (1) Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (2) Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (3) Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (4) Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (5)
Madonna at the Help Haiti Home Gala, Beverly Hills - 9 January 2016 (42)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...