Skip to main content

14 February 2017 // Madonna puts on a playful display at Phillipp Plein's NYFW show as she makes her first public appearance since adopting Malawian twins


She added to her sizeable brood last week by adopting two twin girls from Malawi.
But Madonna was enjoying some me-time on Monday as she attended the Phillipp Plein show for New York Fashion Week. 
Making her first public appearance since the adoption, the 58-year-old singer seemed in great spirits as she settled into the front row alongside Kylie Jenner.


Madonna looked happy and relaxed as she waited for the models to start coming down the catwalk.
Her blonde hair was softly styled and she wore flawless make-up including lip color that matched the shade of her coat.
She wore black fingerless gloves and dangly earrings. 


Madonna adopted son David Banda and daughter Mercy James from Malawi in 2006 and 2009 respectively and has two other children, Lourdes and Rocco, from previous relationships.
She had denied reports that she wanted to adopt again after she spotted visiting Malawi earlier this year, claiming at the time that her trip was for her charity work.

The pop queen began the adoption process two years ago after being 'compelled' to help the twins - Esther and Stella - when she saw them at the Home of Hope orphanage where they had been left by their grandmother.
The actual application was granted in a fortnight, whereas critics say it normally takes around three months. 










 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...