Skip to main content

March 4th 2018 🖤 Inside Madonna’s Oscars 2018 Afterparty With Kim Kardashian, Cardi B and More Stars

Her Madgesty knows how to party! Madonna hosted a star-studded 2018 Oscars afterparty on Sunday, March 4, that drew in some of the biggest names in film, TV and music.




Kim Kardashian, Cardi B, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie, Timothée Chalamet were among the many stars who showed up to celebrate with the Queen of Pop, 59. “Madonna was an amazing host,” a source tells Us Weeklyexclusively. “She worked the room all night and chatted with all the guests.”




“Madonna was dancing up a storm all night!” the source tells Us. “She and Margot Robbie were on the floor at one point. She spent a lot of time with Kim and Cardi B. Madonna and Cardi B are talking about a collaboration on Madonna’s upcoming album.”
A second source adds, “Cardi B performed ‘Bodak Yellow’ at the party. Madonna was in a great mood, bouncing around.”

Chalamet, 22, “kept to himself” throughout much of the bash, according to the first source. The Call Me by Your Name actor, who was nominated for best actor at the Oscars, dated Madonna’s daughter Lourdes Leon in 2013 while they were students at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in New York City. It is unclear if Leon, 21, attended her mom’s party.




The “Vogue” singer’s longtime manager Guy Oseary shared an epic picture on Instagram of Madonna, Kardashian, 37, and Cardi B, 25, posing in what appears to be a photo booth at the fête.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madonna Nipple During Istanbul Concert

#Madonna Flashes Titty on #MNDAtour!!! Photos, Gifs and Full Video of  Human Nature  and  Like a Virgin :  Always the burlesque girl.

Madonna Started Filming The "Bedtime Story" Video on December 5 1994.

The inspiration behind the video. Hello everyone! This month’s music video to be analyzed is the for “Bedtime Story”, While this video is tricky for its various sources of inspiration, it’s one of her best, if not  the   best, and an underrated one by most fans. I am sure that, after reading all of this, you’ll find yourself more in love with the true artist Madonna really is. Madonna called upon “Rain” director Mark Romanek to do the music video for “Bedtime Story” after she saw what he had done with Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer”. As she always does, she listened to the song over and over again, trying to think of a concept for a video. The theme she held on to for this one was dreams, it’s meaning, concepts, imagery and works based on it. She’s a huge fan of surrealistic art, in which lots of paintings deal about dreaming, or allude to something unfathomable in real life. She held to that and brought that concept to Romanek, that really liked the idea and wanted to add ...

Rolling Stone - June 13, 1991 - Flesh and Fantasy - Big Time Girl Talk with Carrie Fisher

Madonna and I had met many times over the years, but we had never actually had a conversation. It took this interview to bring us together – she as icon, I as inquisitor of icon [after all, I have already distinguished myself as friend of icon, relative of icon and ex-wife of icon]. I had never done an interview before, and I don’t know that I will again. For me, this has all the makings of a waterloo. The first of the two sessions for this interview took place in the restaurant of the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. Madonna wore gold lame; I probably wore black. The last session took place in the offices of her manager, Freddy DeMann. Madonna wore a negligee; I probably wore black. I was late for that first meeting because a friend who had AIDS and who was staying with me had suddenly developed a fever. I called Madonna to say I was on my way. “You’re late,” she informed me. I explained about my friend. “Well, okay, that’s a good excuse,” she said. By the time of our fina...