Skip to main content

Madonna: Twitter Chat (March 26 2012)















Madonna: firstly I was just told the album is #1 on 40 countries….thank you for all your support, I feel blessed.@
Ryan Seacrest: Since @TimTebow is moving to NY now, will you show him around?
M: I’d love to show @TimTebow around town… We have so much in common. He’s “like a virgin” and so am I ;)
Chris @christina_alexa: Hi Madonna. How many hours of rehearsal do you do for your tour? Btw you are truly an icon. God Bless
M: I rehearse all day and all night, every day, never get a day off.
tieranie o’shay @teaoshay: Do you like your toast buttered or plain?
M: Buttered of couse. Dry toast yuck
Debbie:) @FilthyPopSwagg: Latin America loves you! How do u feel about the Latin American community’s adoration towards you? :) <3<3<3
M: Can’t live without it
Ellen DeGeneres @TheEllenShow: I don’t know how you keep doing it, but you keep doing it! This album is amazing!
M: I have strong role models like you to look up to. :)
Tim Bogan @Tim_ModenusUK: Who made the wonderful throne you were carried in on for your Super ball show?
M: Jimmie Martin, furniture designer that I love
Sian Louise @Sian_MDNA: Do you believe in ghosts? If so, have you ever seen one?
M: I believe in other worldly spirits and energy
DEAN @DROWNED062001: Whose idea was to include the banjo on MDNA?
M: That was William Orbit’s
Sherm Denton @chrissherm2: Every question sounds the same you gotta step into my world! Favorite cereal from childhood?
M: Captain crunch. Peanut butter flavor
Mark Page @MarkP67: Do you think you will release a fragerance the men can use??
M: Absolutely.
Ross Farley @rossgstarfarley: Hav u got a name for this new tour?
M: Yes – it’s the MDNA tour
Andrea Stephanie @StephDrea: Dear M, how are you today?
M: I’m actually quite good. I slept well last night. Excited about my record.
Perez Hilton @PerezHilton: Dear Madonna, would you pretty please join Twitter permanently??? Not just for one day!!! Puhhhlease! *begging here*
M: but then you’ll get used to me and take me for granted.
Brian Bailone @BrianBailone: Do you miss being on the road when your not on tour?
M: I miss the connection with the audience. Miss the thrill.
Michael Vincent @VincentDynamo: What was the most difficult album for you to make?
M: This one. I was making it while I was editing a film.
Thiago Farias @ThiagoOtrop: Have you ever thought about writing an autobiography?
M: Absolutely. I have so much to say. But not right now.
If U Seek Amy @juancicc0ne: What is your guilty pleasure?
M: French fries and krug rose champagne.
Lola Leon @FlawlessM: Favorite place you’ve ever travelled to?
M: Gstaad. I loved it.
NoMr.Ego! @NotBipolar1: Do you like drink coffee?
M: Yes nonstop
Eamon McGowa @eamonj13: What did you like about Jimmy Fallon?
M: The way he moves his hips.
Gabriel Moro @GabrielMoro: What do you think the world needs the most now?
M: Tolerance, compassion.
Cory H. @hellocory: What songs are currently on your iPod?
M: DJ playlists that I work out to.
Darren Hutchinson @mrdhutchinson: Will we see more of you wearing those fierce heelless heels like you did in Miami on tour?
M: Yes
Moises MDNA @Moises_Aguirre: Who got the idea to include an acoustic version of Love Spent? Are more acoustic versions coming?
M: Most likely more coming.
Lucas Almeida @Almeidonna: Where are u now and what ur wearing?
M: In my living room. t-shirt that says “bitch club” on it.
Denise Korey @roomtwentytwo: What’s your favorite nyc neighborhood?
M: Brooklyn. Williamsburg.
M I R S A D @StarStunning: What language have you been dying to learn the most?
M: Hebrew.
Mark B @JadedParadox: You once said that Live To Tell was your favorite song that you wrote. Is that still true?
M: Now I have new favorites…
DVE @Davido_Official: How are you coping with all the insane amount of questions being hurled at you?! :)
M: I’m wallowing in the attention.
Ante Von Calderone @antevon: So you sing in shower?
M: Absolutely. Vocal warmups mandatory.
Eric Diaz @DimePieceDiaz: What do you think about Justin Bieber ?
M: He’s awesome. I’m a huge fan. I love it when he raps.
Runaway Lover @runaway_lover: When you wake up in the morning, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
M: Where are my kids?
jimmy fallon @jimmyfallon: Did you know they spelled your name wrong on the cover? (Some letters are missing.) Hope you didn’t print too many copies!
M: I fired the guy who did it, but it fits better on a t-shirt so we’re rolling with it…
Franco Poltronieri @francotrotta: Who’s your favorite electronic music producer right now?
M: I’m listening to alot of Skrillex right now. He’s one of my favorites.
Marvelous @marveloushooker: Have you had dinner yet?
M: Eating now.
Rylan Rutnik @RunRylanRun: Will there be a tour documentary?
M: Maybe.
Jake Lubbehusen @Jakel126: What’s it like to have a number one album almost everywhere?
M: I’m walking on clouds.
Rachelle @RachelleMDNA: Have u got nay more injuries from rehearsals?
M: Yes. I have a broken finger. I broke it the other day. My pinky just at the top.
Savanna @savannaloud: Are you a morning person or a night person??
M: I’m a night person.
benjamin> @Johnehh: Do you ever have a nice cold beer every now and then?
M: Not recently. I drank more beer when I lived in London.
Huber Lopez @HeyBun: Hey Madge, can I get a free bottle of Truth or Dare?… I’m broke!
M: Sure come on over.
Huber Lopez @HeyBun: Hey Madge, can I get a free bottle of Truth or Dare?… im BROKE!
M: I’m at a place called Macys.
Joe Cannon Artz @justJoeArtz: What was 1st song you selected for MDNA? What was the last song added? LUV U!
M: First song… Give Me All your Luvin’ or Girl Gone Wild. The last was Gang Bang.
Bradley Kidner @bradleykidner: What do you like to do in the little amount of free time you get?
M: Watch movies.
Bradley Kidner @bradleykidner: What do you like to do in the little amount of free time you get?
M: Preferably black and white Italian or French films.
Pete Zias @PeteZias: Have u gone to the Keith Haring exhibit @ Brooklyn Museum?
M: No but I am dying to. I want to see that and the Cindy Sherman exhibit at the Moma.
Perez Hilton @PerezHilton: How did you break your pinky????
M: Fighting Off a sniper in Gang Bang.
Jake Lubbehusen @Jakel126: Do you love your fans?
M: More than anything in the world except my children.
Spencer Winson @pency23: What was the hardest song to write on MDNA?
M: the hardest song… I’m Addicted.
Roger Zanca @RogerZanca: What is your favorite painter? =))
M: Francis Bacon.
Doug @D2OUG: You still like hot tamales candy?
M: Too many fillings now.
Doug @D2OUG: you still like hot tamales candy?
M: An intervention was done, all my hot tamales were taken away from me.
Turo Hilton @turohilton: Where have u been all my life? I Love your new album MDNA.
M: Working my arse off. Thank you!
Greg Smeltzer @GregSmeltzer: Madonna, can I please get a happy birthday!? Today is my brithday Oh yeah like in bday song! ;-)
M: Happy Birthday baby.
Can Köymen @cankommen: Is it hard to chose a question to answer right now? =)
M: well….yeah
Mike Wojcik @MikeWoj95: When was the last time you played Truth or Dare? ;)
M: I haven’t played it for years. Too dangerous.
CHUYYYM?NSTER @chuyyymonster: What’s one thing on your bucket list you haven’t done but are dying to do?
M: Learning how to snowboard.
Hudson Naves @_killerking: What u think about Katy Perry ?
M: She’s hot. If she was my girl I’d never cheat on her.
Jaime @xojjbabaxo: Do you text a lot?
M: That’s all i do. Can’t stop.
Justin Bieber @justinbieber: Seeing that is a huge honor. Yours is a career artists dream of. Congrats on the new album!
M: Come and join me on stage when I’m on tour when we are in the same city and congrats on your new single.
Vynse Stakado @Vynse: What is the true meaning of happiness?
M: 8 hours of sleep.
Cynthia Rundles @SimplyCyndi: What do you do to relax after a performance???
M: I get a massage (with a happy ending)
Madonna Infinity @MADONNAINFINITY: Will you shoot your new tour in 3D? Would be awesome.
M: That could be interesting… Maybe. My manager is wincing right now as I write that.
Eamon McGowa @eamonj13: Do you still love lemon drops?
M: Yes I do. But I won’t be having a drink until tour.
Shaneth Varosa @shanethvarosa: What made you do the twitter Q&A? Unexpected, very appreciated.
M: Direct connection to my fans. No middle man.
Jesse Jacobs @heyjessej: How was it being surrounded by all those hot male models on the Girl Gone Wild video?
M: So much fun.
Marquel Aragon @Marquel23: What is the best advice you have ever recieved?
M: Breathe.
Juliano Maciel @julianomaciel: What can we expect from the new tour?
M: Excitement. Adventure. Thrills.
Nilo Ciccone @nilociccone: My birthday is August 17, we have a party together????
M: Will you pay for it?
Etymolology e†y @etyjandro: Are you gonna loan any of those hot guys out to us?
M: Which body part do you want? And which one is your favorite?
NiKi @Phoebe1_: Why are you tweeting with your glasses on? :P
M: Cause I’m cool. All this new found fame is freaking me out.
Phillipe Castro @Phillipecastro: Do you believe in law of attraction??
M: Are you attracted to me?
paoli?a @paoliena: The one thing you would never do?
M: use drugs.
Sergio Calvillo @SergCalvil: Where would you want to travel to that you haven’t been to yet?
M: I want to go to Peru.
Deborah illanes @DebbyDesignM: Cupcakes or Brownies?? (I love brownies :) )
M: Neither. Lemon tart.
Maurizio @AlwaysMaurizio: Hey Madonna, can I be your next boyfriend?? I’m 20 and I love private jets :)
M: Send me a picture!
Rijo @richardisfamous: When do you feel “free”?
M: When im riding my horse.
Jimie! @AGayGoneWild: Have you ever worn a Snuggie?
M: No, but Lola has.
Grant @GrantJacobsun: How was it working with Kazaky?
M: Great. They didn’t speak English so we relied on body language.
marisol @xoxomdc: Was it fun working with Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Momsen in Material Girl?
M: Yes, they are both lovely girls.
Matt @mcoop: How is @NICKIMINAJ as a kisser?
M: Soft lips sink ships.
Saw @SawStackhouse: Madonna, let’s party here in Brazil. You wanna? ;)
M: I intend to. You can’t go to Brazil without partying.
iPsycho @jetison: Why don’t you ask something to us?
M: Who said their prayers this morning?
Ryan Ballentos @roccoryan: Will you do slacklining on the tour as well?! That’s pretty dangerous, don’t hurt yourself! ;p
M: I’m learning right now as we speak. I practice everyday.
Rodney @helloradisco: How are you celebrating MDNA going #1?
M: I’m eating lemon tart and tweeting with my fans.
Luciano Lima @djlucianolima: “Everybody” turns 30 this year. Any chance of hearing it on the next tour?
M: Not telling.
Mau Nedkov @mebemau: Are you a good kisser? ;)
M: Most definitely.
Bloody Mary @mariehelenexoxo: Can you speak french ? <3
M: Bien sur.
Leo A @LeooAyala: I might be addicted to MDNA… Can you help me? :)
M: Listen to Dr. Drew.
Leo A @LeooAyala: I might be addicted to MDNA… Can you help me? :)
M: He’s got all the answers.
Flávio Augusto @flavio_fly: Do you like being online?
M: The hair is standing up on my arms.
Ricardo Martinez @RicardoM3000: Are you a good drawer?
M: No.
deadmau5 @deadmau5: You’re a role model to 100’s of millions. You have a powerful voice, EDM could use your positive influence, not “molly” talk.
M: lovemau5
Madonna Chat Molly














Rebellion @ImRebellion: When do you go wild?
M: When I finish a project.
Urban Cowgirl @urbancowgirl: Are you addicted to twitter yet? :)
M: I could be. But no one is sending me any pictures. Where are the pictures of the dudes?
@Madonnambition @Madonnambition: Is your love a revolver?
M: My sex is a killer.
WantDDUBLovin @WantDDUBLovin: This is going to be a BIG grinding tour. Are you ready? WE ARE VERY READY! :) :)
M: Yes!!
Hailee Blalock @HailsssYeah: Can I dance on stage with you? :)
M: Send me a picture!
Jimmy • BiggĹĽ @_Jimmy_BIGGZ: Can I have your Chanel gloves you have on?
M: After I am done sweating in them and ripping them to shreds.
Crissy @cuethemoon: If you could control time with one feature, would you choose to pause or rewind?
M: Pause to take a couple breaths, then go forward. never go back.
Jeremy Bryan @JBryan9999: Have you tried learning instruments besides guitar?
M: Well I can play the drums. and I tried playing violin.
Amanda @Jezebel816: What does one have to do to get you to say hello?!
M: Come in the door.
deadmau5 @deadmau5: Fair enough, I was just voicing my concerns as I usually do. +1 respect for clearing it up personally.
M: Communication is always best. You should have called me first, we could have cleared it up “privately.” ;) See you on the road.
Edward | Madonna @materialedward: If you could have any superpower what would u choose?
M: Control time, more time to rehearse, to sleep, time to see my kids, time to tweet with my fans.
Maverick Fountain @MaverickPHD: How long are you tweeting? I have to work in the morning!
M: Not telling. Hang tough baby.
M: Someone please tell Quentin Tarantino I want him to direct a video for “Gang Bang”.
Marce @Insane4M: Would you ever go vegan ?
M: No, I love I need I want animal protein.
elia khalaf @elia_Khalaf: I’ve been up for an hour waiting for an answer. Time goes by so slowly! Please?
M: for those who wait….
Nathan C @hiddenfiction: Will you wish Quentin a “Happy Birthday” tomorrow with the “BDay Song”?
M: Oh Yeah, today is my birthday. For his birthday he can shoot my next video.
Sarina @Sarinna: Could you tell me a joke?
M: I’m not a good joke teller. Can never remember the punchline.
Nick Poulson @nicksamazing: What is your favorite type of flowers?
M: Hydrangeas, silly.
Capital K-I-M @KuntyPerry: How do you feel about bullying and what do you think about Gaga’s work with the Born This Way Foundation ?
M: I applaud @ladygaga support of the gay community and her commitment to stop bullying.
Eric Pedroso @ericdoitbetter: What are your favorite movie by Quentin Tarantino?
M: Kill Bill 1
Rafael Cardoso @rafaelbcardoso: Madonna can we get a shout out for Nebraska? We love you here.
M: Woah – where is that? Kidding ;)
Michael Rocca @mikerochano1: What does a man got to have to win your heart?
M: Make me laugh.
Robert Venegas @xavier69: Here’s my blog I run on you! What do you think any advice? ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.com
M: Thank you for the support!
Tim Fitz @tim__fitzgerald: What’s the difference between a pop star and a terrorist?
M: That’s a good one! From my documentary.
Ryan Christopher @danslegroove: Could you tweet me so I can be the cool kid on my block?
M: You are amazing. Let’s be bffs.
James @handlin_bidness: What’s your favorite Britney Spears song?
M: …Baby One More Time
Jimmy Swan @jimmy72: What is it that you can not control?
M: My attention to detail and my obbessively compulsive need to know everything that is going on around me.
JFK @MCiccone_: Do you believe in luck/horoscope and those things?
M: I believe in luck, but I don’t believe in coincidence. And I believe in astrology.
AYHAM @ayhamonline: Madonna’s chair designed by me! instagr.am/p/KrSMb/ what do you think?
M: I want one! I love it!
John Gavin Harp @SirJohnGavin: Would you star in Kill Bill 3 if Tarantino made it?
M: If he would have me. I’m good with a weapon, and I know martial arts.
Rylan Rutnik @RunRylanRun: What is your favorite place to hide?
M: In my bathroom.
deadmau5 @deadmau5: Sure. regardless, just be a little more aware of what you “should” represent at EDM events, and I’ll watch my mouth.
M: Broken pinky swear
Madonna Twitter Chat










M: It was great connecting with everybody.. Thank you all for your love and support!! – Goodnight… – Madonna




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On July 10 1985, The Playboy magazine issue of nude Madonna photos was released !!

Playboy  publishes nude photos of  Madonna  taken before she was famous. The singer did a number of nude photo shoots from 1977-1980, starting when she was an 18-year-old student at the University of Michigan looking for some extra cash and trying to form a band. Now a huge star,  Playboy  publishes some of the shots taken in 1979 and 1980 in a revealing spread. A year earlier, the magazine turned down nude photos of Miss America winner  Vanessa Williams , which their rival  Penthouse  published. "We think Vanessa genuinely didn't know what she was doing, didn't know her photos might be published," the article states. "Madonna, on the other hand, posed repeatedly for two noted photographers who routinely publish what they shoot." One of the photographers, Lee Friedlander, says of the shoot: "She seemed very confident, a street-wise girl." Madonna has little to say on the matter, but doesn't shy away. "I'm not ashamed,&q

Madonna's ex Carlos Leon marries designer Betina Holte...and daughter Lourdes attends the wedding

Her father Carlos Leon split from her mother Madonna in 1996, shortly after she was born. But Lourdes Leon clearly bears no ill will towards the 47-year-old personal trainer. The 16-year-old was seen attending Carlos' wedding to Zac Posen designer Betina Holte recently in Denmark. I do: Madonna's ex Carlos Leon recently wed designer Betina Holte in Gillelje, Denmark, and his daughter Lourdes attended the ceremony  Daddy's girl: Lourdes Leon looked pretty in a black floral frock as she left the church  The high school student wore a pretty navy blue floral dress and wedge heels, covering her head with a scarf. She was seen giggling with a friend outside the picturesque church in the Denmark town of Gillelje. Carlos, meanwhile, grinned widely as he posed with his beautiful blonde wife inside the church.  Handsome couple: Betina looked gorgeous in her slim-fitting gown, while Carlos looked typically striking in a grey suit  She's got

September 24 1992, Madonna baring her breasts and blowing kisses, At The Jean-Paul Gaultier fashion show.

September 24 1992,   Madonna baring her breasts and blowing kisses, Billy Idol in double leather... we explore the fashion show that raised $700,000 for AIDS research Jean Paul Gaultier  is renowned for many things – his exceptional tailoring, his conical bras, his impassioned approach to sociopolitcal causes in fashion – and, on September 2, 1992, all of these elements united for a show that definitely mattered. In honour of  amFAR  (The American Foundation for AIDS Research), Gaultier held a fashion benefit whose runway included everything from lip-synching to Dr Ruth dressed in rubber to raise money for a cause that devastated (and continues to devastate) communities around the world. "Tonight will be about protection... wear rubber and protect yourself!" – Jean Paul Gaultier "Tonight will be about protection... wear rubber and protect yourself!" explained Gaultier before the show. "I think fashion can make people think... and what will be im